I haven’t been able to keep up with any writing related activities lately (sorry IWSG!). Between my grandfather falling and nearly splitting his head open (resulting in a 4 week hospital stay), finding out about complications to my wife’s pregnancy, and the start of a new semester… things have been hectic to say the very least. We’re remodeling a house that is over 50 years old to make it more ADA accessible (though it will never be truly wheelchair friendly) too, so while I have plenty of things to fill my time, I have very little time or energy left over for writing.
I have a few ideas though, mostly which will make sense only to me.
- Write the origin of the four seraphim meeting before they became ‘legends’.
- Write the above in ‘story’ format (as in The Hobbit)
- Work on the ‘final battle’ in the Three Warring Brothers book between Nathaniel and the Manipulator’s servants. (“Remember, look for the lies.”)
- In the TWB book, revise the method of binding (wristbands for the enslaved, collar for the master?).
- Work on sketches for Ethan’s painting.
- Review Judi’s stuff!
Add to all of that working on just regular work stuff.
We got a lot to do, we gotta get to it. – Tank (The Matrix)